In-year admissions are those arranged at any time during the school year and into any year group. Parents/ carers of students wishing to be admitted other than at the beginning of Year 7 or 12, should initially contact Cheshire East Admissions team (or their ‘home’ local authority if resident outside Cheshire East) for the necessary application form. On this form they will be able to select 山 as their preferred school. See links below for local authorities. 

Admissions Policy

Admissions Appeal Form and Information